Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday morning recap... Comedia A Go-Go and SanAnT-O-Wood

Slow week on the project front.
I've been looking at some of the stills from Comedia A Go-Go's new project and I'm all ..."hmm maybe I should get me one of those Canon DSLRs...it makes the go-go guys look all SanAnT-O-Wood " 

*SanAnT-O-Wood: my term the new look that will eventually take over- REAL Texas Mexicans as opposed to the California-maybe I'm Puerto Rican- but most likely I just needed a part as a thug-Mexican.

Of course it's not the equipment alone-- but that the shots are composed and lit in such a way that it makes you want to look at what's going on-- keeps you engaged-- the way Hollywood productions keep you engaged.


Oh well.. already bought my depth of field adapter- no big. I'm happy but sometimes one gets equipment envy and I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

But it gives me time to rethink some of my shot ideas and some of the parts that I think need to be rewritten.  We'll see. Gonna gather my "talent" to do some read throughs tonight...


Regardless, check out  Comedia A Go-Go
Check them out on myspace-- they're funny-- I think funnier than Mencia or George Lopez.

http://www.myspace.com/comediaagogo

No comments:

Post a Comment